Rango movie (2011)
Rango (2011) is a computer-animated comedy film directed by Gore Verbinski and the writer of the screenplay is John Logan. Rango (2011) will be released on March 4th, 2011 in theaters worldwide, this movie is produced by Gore Verbinski, Graham King, John B. Carls, Tim Headington and David Shannon. Beastly is based on an idea developed by Blink Wink. The film features the voices of Johnny Depp, Isla Fisher, Bill Nighy, Abigail Breslin, Alfred Molina, Harry Dean Stanton, Ray Winstone, Ned Beatty, and Timothy Olyphant.
The computer-animated film Rango (2011) story centered on Rango. He is a chameleon pet who lives in a terrarium. Rango always thought that he’s a hero but he finds himself in an Old West town called Dirt. Dirt is populated by various desert critters garbed like characters out of a spaghetti western. As what he thought that he’s a hero he make himself a lawman but it doesn’t do very well in Dirt. But this won’t stop Rango from trying to fit with his surroundings. At a certain point he started to question about himself.
Trailer


Wonderful film ! I was pleasantly surprised by this movie. I thought it would be a simple kiddish movie but I was totally wrong as I highly enjoyed it from start to finish.
Rango Movie